Terms of Service
Please read the following Terms of Service of “JAPAN Shopping Guide Shufoo! (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”) carefully before using the Service.
Toppan Printing Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall consider use of the service to imply the consent of the individual user (hereinafter, the “User”) to the Terms of Service, and the terms of this agreement will thereafter apply to the User and the Company.
1. System Requirement
The following requirements are recommended for using the Service. The Service may not be correctly provided when used in requirements which are not included on the following table. Moreover, the requirements which are included on the following table may not ensure to be used the Service depending on these settings.
|PC||Windows||Windows7||Internet Explorer 9.0 or higher,
Firefox latest version,
Google Chrome latest version
|Macintosh||OS X||Safari 7.0 or higher|
|Smartphone||Android||Android 4.0 or higher||Standard browser
（Android browser or Google Chrome）
|iOS||iOS7.0 or higher||Standard browser（Mobile Safari）|
2. Information Obtained by the Service
The following information will be automatically collected by the Service for the purposes of providing proper information and service and optimizing the usefulness of the Service. However, the Company will not use the information to identfy a single person.
- (1) An unique identifier and device information to identify the User’s device
Purpose of use: To identify the User’s device when using the Service
- (2) Information on web browsing history
Purpose of use: To improve the Service, correct flaws and bugs of the Service and assist in data analysis
3. Changes to the Terms of Service
If deemed necessary by the Company, the Terms of Service may be changes and modified without prior notice to the User.
4. Changes to Service Contents
Regarding the Service, contents may be changed, stopped or discontinued to be provided if deemed necessary by the Company, except when the purpose of using personal information is changed. In the event that the Company changes, stops or discontinues contents of the Service, the Company will bear no liabilities toward the User.
5. Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights related to programs that constitute the Service and all contents provided by the Service are the property of the Company, or the providers of the contents, and are protected by law.
The User is not permitted to engage in the activities the Company recognizes as any of the following:
- (1) Using the Service in a manner that is not approved by the Company
- (2) Using the Service for commercial purposes, in a manner that exceeds the scope of personal use
- (3) Making any modifications to the Service without permission
- (4) Engaging in activities that violate, or may violate, the rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights such as copyrights) of the Company or third parties
- (5) Libeling or defaming the Company or third parties
- (6) Posting information, documents or graphics whose contents violate public order and morality to others
- (7) Intentionally entering false information
- (8) Harassing the Company or third parties
- (9) Engaging in acts linked to criminal activities
- (10) Interfering with the operation of the Service, or engaging in acts that could damage the reputation of the Company
- (11) Engaging in acts that violate any other laws, regulations, public order and morality, or the Terms of Service
7. Alter of the Service
The User may not copy, alter, modify, or engage in secondary use of the contents of the Service. The User also may not reverse-engineer, disassemble or attempt to decipher any source code of the programs that make up the Service, or transfer or license such code to third parties.
8. Transactions with Content Providers
The Company shall not involve itself in, or assume any liability for, transactions based on contents including advertisements provided in the Service. The User should use his/her own judgment regarding the utility and safety of transactions, and assume all responsibility for his/her own transactions.
9. Extent of Liability
The User shall assume responsibility for his/her own use of the Service. The Company makes no guarantees regarding the contents (including the authenticity of the information, its accuracy, usefulness, safety, timeliness, legality, suitability to the needs of the User, and whether the information is in violation of the rights of a third party), conditions of provision, accessibility or the conditions of use.
All claims and demands arising from the User’s access to or use of the Service, violation of the Terms of Service, or infringement on the rights of third parties will be resolved at the User’s expense. Additionally, the User will be held liable in the case that the Company sustains losses or damages relating to such claims or restitution.
11. Governing Laws and Legal Jurisdiction
The Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Japan. The Tokyo District Court shall have exclusive primary jurisdiction with respect to all disputes between the Company and the User related to the Service or the Terms of Service.
- On mapList
- Hokkaido, Northern Japan
- Tohoku, Northeastern Japan
- Kanto, Eastern Japan
- Hokuriku/Koshin'etsu, Northern Japan Sea side of Japan
- Tokai, Central Japan
- Kansai, Western Japan
- Chugoku, Western Japan Sea side of Japan
- Shikoku, Southwestern island of Japan
- Kyushu/Okinawa, Southern Japan
- From product listList
Some products may not be available at some stores.
- Food and drinks
- Cosmetics and fragrances
- Pharmaceuticals and remedies
- Toiletries and household products
- Healthcare and personal care products
- PCs and peripherals
- TVs and audio equipment
- Cameras and video cameras
- Home appliances
- Smartphones and tablets
- Eyeglasses and contact lenses
- Handicraft supplies
- Tableware and kitchenware
- Interior, furniture and bedding
- Sporting goods
- Children's, baby and maternity goods
- Toys, hobby items and games